Eyelash extensions have become a beloved secret to women of all ages over the years. They have enhanced the natural look of the eye, bringing beauty and radiance. Eyelash extensions are strands of hair individually attached to natural eyelashes with a special adhesive to add length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. The extensions are applied to the eyelash itself and are never in direct contact with your skin. Eyelash extensions will make your eyes look younger, sexier, and more beautiful. After getting your lashes done at Lash Forever Eyelash Extensions, you notice a change in your daily beauty routine. When you will wake up and find it extremely convenient that you will no longer need to apply mascara or use an eye curler. With eyelash extensions you can prevent damage to your natural eyelashes caused by eye curlers and mascara application.
When arriving at Lash Forever, you will receive consultation with one of our experts to discuss the look you desire. The set that is selected during the consultation depends on how many eyelashes you have. You have the option to upgrade to a fuller set as well as choosing from our high-quality silk or luxurious mink lashes. Lashes come in different curls, lengths, thicknesses, and together we will determine the type of lashes that are suited best for you. Our expert technicians take exceptional pride in maintaining a high standard of hygiene and professional eyelash extension application as well as proper technique. The application procedure is never rushed, and so very relaxing that most of our clients fall asleep. They wake up stunned and amazed to see how gorgeous their new lashes look because we work every set of lashes to perfection. We promise you will love your new and improved lashes, and we are confident that the results will speak for themselves!
NATURAL Set (80+ lashes)
LASH FOREVER Set (100+ lashes)
RED CARPET DIVA Set (120+ lashes)
SILK / MINK
SILK – High quality. Natural & soft. Most widely used for lash extensions.
MINK – Superior lashes. Lighter & softer than silk. The most natural-looking lashes you can get. High-end.
J-CURL – the shape of this curl resembles the letter ‘J’, giving it the shape of a natural curl. This curl has a soft slight curve that can complement any natural lash.
C-CURL – the shape of this curl resembles the letter ‘C’, curving all the way from the base to the end of the lash. This curl has a more dramatic, perkier curve, offering a more dramatic curled effect.
Natural. Made to be as thick as your natural lash.
Thick. Adds allure and volume to lashes for a more dramatic look. Makes your eyes look as if mascara is applied.
Extra Thick. Has a volumizing effect. Maximum volume and drama.
We believe that eyelash extensions are for everyone, except:
- One who has a cold, sinus, allergy infection, or eye disease. The irritation and secretion from the eye area will cause the extensions not to last.
- One who is extremely sensitive around the eye area, after using makeup or skin care.
- One who habitually rubs their eyes or rubs their eyes due to allergies like hay fever.
- One who has no lashes. Eyelash extensions must be placed on natural lashes and not the skin, so there would be no where to place them.
- One who has extremely curly lashes. Generally extensions don’t last as long on people with very curly lashes.
- One who had their lashes tinted within the past week.
- One who has had permanent makeup procedures in the past month.
- One who has had lasik or vision correcting surgery within the past 2 months.
*If at least any one of these above sound like you… it is not a good idea to get eyelash extensions. Please do not receive this service.
- This procedure is completely safe.
- The eyelash extensions are applied individually, one by one to your natural eyelashes.
- The special eyelash extension adhesive and extensions are never in contact with the skin.
- The procedure can take anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and a half, depending on the set/refill.
- During the procedure all you have to do is lay down on one of our beds and relax. You may listen to music, a book, or take a nap. Many guests bring their own earphones and most clients fall asleep during the process.
- On average, lash extensions can last about 2-6 weeks depending on you take care of them (along with other factors).
- Eyelash extensions fall off daily, one by one so we recommend clients to come in for a re-fill/touch-up every two weeks to maintain fullness. Similar to getting your nails done. Many clients who like to keep a very full look come in on a weekly basis.
- We carry non-prescription products to enhance and keep your natural eyelashes healthy.
- The golden rule is: look, but don’t touch. The less you touch them, the longer they will last.
- Do NOT use oil-based products (No oil-based eye makeup, makeup removers, moisturizers, cleansers, and sunscreen) on or near your lashes. Mascara is not recommended. If you must wear mascara only use water-based mascara, do NOT use water-proof or oil-based mascara. When using removers use only non-oily, non-creamy cleansers to remove eye makeup. Oil-based makeup products will dissolve eyelash extension adhesive and will cause your extensions to fall out sooner.
- People will not be able to tell that your lash extensions are not your very own eyelashes.